Monday, July 27, 2009

Hello

Hello my name is Frank McCaughey and I am now a blogger.

My original aversion to blogging was that I could never comprehend (and still kind of don't) why anyone would want to hear what I have to say. I lead a rather uneventful life and fundamentally have a problem with people who run around thinking that others want to hear about their uneventful life.....I suppose I found it a bit presumptious.



Then something happened......I grew up. In one quick year I went from an unemployed, single grad student living in his parent's basement to an employed, (almost) married full time teacher.....living in his parent's basement (although that will soon change as well)



In two days I will offically own a home. In five days I will be married.



I feel that I've always been one to reflect on the events that have shaped my life and I now stand at the precipice of two of the biggest; this is what has lead me to this blog.



I will update as I move through this exciting time in my life that wil provide a tremendous amount of joy but also a little sadness. If you take the time to read this, I thank you in advance and hope that I don't bore you too much.



Cheers



-Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment