Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hot Dogs and Shame

Kate has classes on Monday and Wednesday which leads me to fend for myself when it comes to dinner. Now don't get me wrong, I can cook (just ask anyone who has had my fish tacos or meatloaf.) However, as we all know, sometimes all we want is something easy. Upon inspecting the freezer, I found some hot dogs. I left two out to be defrosted and finished up some work.

As it came time for dinner I realized that I was not that hungry. It could have been my late lunch or it could have been the leftover Swedish Meatballs I had when I got home but either way I wasn't that hungry. Since I had defrosted two hot dogs I decided that I would at least cook the two and if I didn't have room for the second one I would dump it.

Then I saw some cheese in the fridge, so I decided to make cheese dogs.

Then I ate both of them.

Now I'm washing them both down with a beer.

As I barrel out of my twenties it's nice to see that I have total disregard for the horrendous middle aged gut that will be upon me in the blink of an eye.

But damn those cheese dogs were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment