Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello Again

I haven't written anything in a month so I figured I'd write a quick blurb about baseball as I watch the Mets game.

Basic rule of baseball: If you don't take advantage of your opportunities you will not win games. It sounds simple but the Mets have become masters of this over the past four (miserable) years.

Although the game isn't over the Mets are currently losing 4-2. The big free agent acquisition Jason Bay has come up 2 times with a chance to drive men in and hasn't come through. After the Mets didn't come through, the Reds hit two home runs to take the aforementioned 4-2 lead.

As I'm typing this, David Wright hit a home run to make it 4-3 which just goes to show that I pretend like I know things when in fact, I'm just a boob.

Haven't posted in a while since work and life in general have been a bit busy but I plan on getting back into it.

Thanks for reading.

(I'm pretty sure I just said that to myself since no one reads this shite)

2 comments: